GeosNet Media is a reputable SEO agency specializing in a holistic approach to search engine optimization. At GeosNet Media, we believe that the first step to obtaining the search engine rankings you covet is not to focus on campaign optimization—but, instead, to address your website’s “site-side” SEO practices.
The Basics of Site-Side SEO
Is your website architecture working the way it should? Have you crafted solid, keyword-rich content to engage and inform visitors? How well is your source code structured? Site-side search engine optimization is designed to address these questions and ensure that behind-the-scenes and on-page site elements are pleasing to Google, Bing and other search engines.
You may well be the best in your field, but does your website effectively sell your expertise? Successful site-side SEO takes buyer behaviors, keyword patterns and navigation strategies into consideration, and then produces organic, “non-sponsored” search engine results through the proper use of alt tags, anchor text, meta data and keyphrase-targeted content. There’s a lot more to it, but we can’t give away all our secrets.
GeosNet Media’s proven site-side SEO agency process includes a full site analysis, complete with the following comprehensive offerings:
- Keyword rationale
- Technology, code, content, architecture, link evaluation
- Comprehensive keyword research & analysis
- Keyword mapping to site pages
- Competitive audit
- Link analysis and recommendations (link building agency service not included)
- Site-side recommendations
- Architecture, code, keyword-centric content, meta data, URL’s, technology
- Monthly search engine submissions
- Manual submission to Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing
- Auto submit to 2nd and 3rd tier engines
- Directory submissions
- Manual submission to Yahoo Directory, DMOZ, Business.com (B2B)
- Submission to niche directories, if necessary
- Monthly search engine ranking reports
- Baseline and monthly SEO ranking reports
- Monthly incremental recommendations & SEO agency management
To learn more about site-side SEO, link building, SEO training, local search optimization or to request a comprehensive SEO analysis and consultation, contact the GeosNet Media’ team via email or phone today.